With recent wide availability of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccinations, and following the latest Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) guidance, we have updated our response to the ongoing pandemic. This update is made as of May 24, 2021.
There are multiple sources of information, and for the purposes of preparing our plan and response we have relied on the latest information from the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the City of Key West.
Masks and face coverings are no longer required. Alta Vista staff have been fully vaccinated, and will, on request, wear a mask when working with clients and visitors. Please request this in advance of a visit, or let a member of staff know your preferences and we will readily accommodate.
We encourage non-vaccinated visitors and clients to make the individual decision to wear a mask and practice social distancing; however, masks are not required.
WHAT WE ARE STILL DOING
- Common areas and frequently touched surfaces are cleaned daily with EPA-approved disinfectant. Cleaning supplies are available, and tenants or day visitors are encouraged to clean and disinfect personal workspaces regularly.
- Hand sanitizer is located in common areas, including the entry, kitchenette and meeting room.
- Providing facial tissue in common areas for use when sneezing or coughing.
- Thorough cleaning of meeting room between uses.
- Requested specific attention to disinfecting high-touch areas by cleaning service.
- Maintenance of MERV-13 filters in all return air registers to improve the ventilation system’s efficacy in removing viruses from circulated air.
Our goal is to continue to provide a healthy workplace. If you have any concerns, please let us know how we can better achieve this goal. Thank you for your cooperation.